Published: 30 March 2020

If you are aware of any residents needing support or if there are any local issues related to Covid-19, please contact the Clerk.  Cornwall Council's Community Link Officer is acting as a link between Cornwall Council, parish councils and partner organisations and will be able to signpost or provide a response.